We have chosen our school uniform with practicality and comfort in mind. You can choose to purchase from our uniform partners (details below) or purchase from ainu of the local supermarkets who have very good value uniform packs. School uniform must be worn at all times and consists of:
- Black shoes or trainers
- Grey or white socks
- Grey or navy tights
- Grey trousers/skirts
- Grey or navy track-suit trousers
- White polo shirts or White Short Sleeve Shirt
- Logo sweatshirt or Logo cardigan (optional) A plain purple sweatshirt or cardigan can be worn
- Logo school rucksack (optional)
- Logo fleece (optional)
- Purple and white check summer dresses (optional-Summer Attire)
- A purple crew neck t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black tracksuit trousers or joggers
- Pair of black plimsolls / trainers
- Pair of socks if tights are worn
- Hair-band /clips to tie back long hair
No jewellery (other than plain studs for pierced ears) or make-up is permitted. Sun hats or warm winter headgear may be worn and indeed we recommend both as appropriate.
In the interests of value for money and ease of ordering, we are delighted to be working with mapac as our uniform provider, uniform will no longer be available from the school office. Ordering is as simple as following the link below to set up your on-line ordering service.
1. HOW TO REGISTER & ORDER
CLICK THE UNIFORM LINK ABOVE..or...
- Visit www.mapac.com/education/parents or search online for ‘Mapac find your school’.
- Use the ‘LOGIN/REGISTER’ tab at the top of the page and fill in your details (even if you don’t need to order straight away, it means you’ll start receiving Mapac updates and offers!) Once on your dedicated school page, simply add everything you need to your basket, register (if you haven’t already) and then check out.
2. ORDERING GUIDE
Under normal circumstances mapac aim for all orders to be sent out within 10-15 working days. During our busier periods (especially over the summer) or if anything unexpected occurs, it can take longer, so please allow us some extra time to get your order to you.
Delivery to your home / work all year round! or FREE delivery to our school
(This service will not operate during any school holiday this includes the 6-week summer
holiday – order cut off date is Friday 24th June for last delivery in to school on or around 15th July.
Mapac will aim to resume from 30th Sept for a first delivery into school mid/end Oct
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call or email us. We are happy to help!
Should you have any questions or queries please do not contact the school but contact mapac via the contact us section on their website or:
T: 01923 255525