NQT'S Septmebr 2019
We are looking for two dedicated, highly adaptable and energetic EYFS/KS1 teachers to join our successful team at Conway Primary from September 2019. Would you like to be part of shaping the future of one of the Royal Boroughs most successful schools? Our pupils are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers with high expectations of children. We encourage Newly Qualified teachers to apply and applications from EYFS/KS1 teachers also are welcome.
Conway Primary is a ‘Good School, behaviour is good. Pupils enjoy school and say that they feel safe. Progress is excellent across the school particularly in Years 3 to 6 and the overall quality of teaching is good’(Ofsted2017)
Conway Primary School is a very popular larger than average-sized primary school with over 500 pupils and current provision stretches from 2yr old Nursery. Well over three-quarters of the pupils are from minority ethnic groups and are predominantly of Asian or Black African heritage. Around 10% of pupils are White British. In total, pupils speak 42 different home languages and around two thirds of pupils do not speak English as their first language when they join the school.
A successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success within a happy, creative, challenging and effective learning environment.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- promote the school’s aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale;
- develop good personal relationships within a team;
- communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences;
- Have a solid understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Have excellent ICT skills.
Conway will offer you:
- Outstanding teacher leadership development and support
- An enabling, ‘can do’ culture in which to learn and grow
- A high quality learning environment across our schools
- Future progression & leadership opportunities
- Innovative professional development and extensive and engaging CPD
- A positive, happy and friendly working environment.
Conway Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone Keith Robertson (School Business Manager) to make an appointment with the Headteacher, Yalini Carlsson-Ruban .
You can download the job description and application form by clinking the links below:
To apply, call the school on 0208 854 0897 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate interview.