- Headteacher Covid-19 updates»
- Teaching & Learning Resources»
- Mathematical Activities»
- Early Years»
Question 1. What is one more than the third smallest value odd number?
Question 2. What is one less than the fourth even number?
Question 3. You have a pair of legs, a pair of eyes and a pair of ears.
- What does 'pair' mean? Think of other pairs.
- I have 12 red socks. How many pairs of red socks do I have?
- I have 15 blue socks. How many pairs of blue socks do I have?
- I have 18 socks. When I put them in pairs will I have any left over?